Sunday, August 24, 2014

A week and half in review...

...with pictures and a few words...

My girls love art...especially when I don't give any rules....



Maguill working in her "Get Ready for the Code" workbook....great program that reinforces handwriting and letter recognition....


Whipper likes to give me a hard time abt school but I always find her looking at the books when I'm doing something else and whenever I'm "quizzing" or reviewing with Maguill...she will randomly answer one of questions and she's always right!

Foo enjoying playdough...

Foo picking out big girl undies!!!

We recently finished the book "My Fathers Dragon"...story of a little boy who travels to a far away land called "Wild Island" to rescue a dragon....we drew Wild Island on the driveway one day and traced the little boys steps as we read...it was cool....

And Maguill drew everything the boy in the story packed into his backpack...I can't remember everything now but I think we had 24 lollipops, pair of boots, gum, hair ribbons, comb and brush, toothbrush and paste, knife, clothes,rubber bands...and as he used each item she would cross it off...it was fun! 

Spa day....at home...

Easton Farmers Mkt...

Fun at Grandmas preschool....

Lovin on Auntie Lex before she left for college...

Weathervane....Maguill and I made...she has enjoyed taking it outside everyday to see which direction the wind is blowing....

S'mores cupcakes....

The End.


















3 comments:

  1. Love the Spa Day at home and Foo picking out big girl undies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Getting Ready to Break the Code" is a great phonetic series!

    ReplyDelete