Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Gone Fishin'

We went fishing today!! It was a first for the girls and I do believe they really enjoyed it. Our family friend, who is close to a master fisher, took us to this perfect little pond...quiet and beautiful...


Whipper assisted in the reeling in of a blue gill and a large mouth bass...she loved inspecting the fish and really checking it out...


Maguillicutty, on the other hand, was not so into the touching of the fish...she was very much afraid and this surprised me. She's such an animal lover...I'm not sure if she was just freaked out over the feel of them or what. But I was really really shocked. That being said, she loved casting out the line and reeling it back in...even though we didn't catch anything. 


I need to figure out how to load videos onto my blogs because I do have a cute one from today...but this photo sums up the two totally different personalities towards fishing....it cracks me up! 


We came home and did some school...one of the assignments we checked off today was making a tornado....it was pretty cool and I felt cool doing it with Maguill...I think she was a little impressed! 


I'm starting to contemplate maybe doing only a few subjects each day...not all of them every single day. I'm feeling like it might be overload for her. So, I'm going to play around with this idea for a bit and see what subjects work best together but yet still be flexible. 

Our afternoon adventure consisted of going to Claire's...you know that jewlery store in malls. Aunt Karent gave each of the girls $10 last week to spend on whatever they wanted....Foo got a stuffed animal...no joke...it's half owl and half mermaid. Maguill got some Best Friend stuff for her and bestie. And Whipper picked out a Rapunzel braid that clips into her hair...it's so her....


The day ended with us around the fire with friends...and s'mores, laughs, and whorship songs. I'll call her "L" brought her guitar over and she sang some awesome songs including "Oceans" by Hillsong!!! Kerri...I recorded it, but have to figure out how to load it up...

Gotta love fishin', family and friends....the highlights to our day! 













Maguill on the other...not so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment